Saturday, January 6, 2007

Asia Argento - xXx Tattooed Tail

Her father is more famous. I've never seen his horror movies, as I mentioned earlier here, horror movies are not for me. For me, Dario will always be the guy who wrote "C'era una volta il West". A movie who's first 20 mins remain unsurpassed in terms of cinematic genius.

Seems that we have something else to thank him for though. I guess I'm a sucker for rock chics and tattoos, but is this may be Italy's finest bum. Arse gratia artis. (Sorry!)

That tattoo goes right into her butt crack, which must have hurt and been hell to heal. Worth it though. Would love to see how far down it goes. Maybe it even meets the angel on the other side.

As well as being an actor, she's also a promising director and writer. Her movie "The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things" is a very interesting and uncommon piece.

As is her ass...