I became aware of Ms Caulfield’s work on BtVS for the first time. I’m not sure if she’s done much prominent work in film or TV since unfortunately. She is a supremely talented actor with a gift for comedy.

However, much as we may appreciate her acting and musical talent, it is those talents behind her that are of interest to us here. BtVS provided some great costumes that really showed off her assettes.

As proof though I’d like to offer this YouTube clip. I’m not sure where it comes from, but she’s in nothing more than underwear.

It also offers proof that dubbing should be banned under the Geneva Convention as cruel and unusual torture. If either of the actors or the director of the dubbed version of this clip are reading this, I would like to take a little moment here to point out how bad your work was that day.

Emma Caulfield