Friday, November 24, 2006

Kristen Bell - Veronica Mars






I read somewhere recently that Kirsten topped a poll of “women you’d like to see naked” I forget who published the poll.

I wouldn’t necessarily be one to argue, although I’ve never entirely seen her in that light. I do however thinks she is a great actress, on what used to be at least a great show. I say “used to be” because whatever the CW has done to this show doesn’t work for me. I found the first two seasons to be gripping, intelligent, extremely well written and masterfully performed. Season three is really lacking the tension, urgency, edge and excitement of the previous two. It’s much more tame and soapy.

Anyway, back to the back of Miss Bell. It’s hard to find good pictures of her from behind, however these ones do her justice.