There’s no-one I can find in the news today who’s ass is interesting to write about. There’s Britney and Paris, but even if either had nice asses - which they currently don’t - I have little to say about them.

So I thought I’d go for hunt on Flickr and see what I could find. The results weren’t bad, there’s some nice ass on there. However, the process was not fun. I’d never used Flickr prior to it being owned by Yahoo, and rarely afterward, since I am of the opinion that Yahoo is one of the World’s most aptly named firms (somebody really should have checked the meaning of that name before they used it, however I now relish its metaphor and is wholly deserved).

The few good pics I’ve found was the result of a few hours of casually searching. It was pretty painful. Were I not dedicated to the pursuit of the perfect bottom, I wouldn’t have bothered. Their meta tag system either doesn’t work that well - or I am incompetent at using it. Not to mention that when one searches for “ass” one gets pictures of donkeys too. Oh, how the uploaders of those pics must laugh. Dicks.

Some of these may Not be particularly Safe for Work, you have been forewarned.

pic1
pic2
pic3
pic4
pic5
pic6
pic7
pic8
pic9
pic10
pic11
pic12
pic13
pic14