Friday, March 30, 2007

Greek Volleybrawl

Hard to believe, but fans of two Greek female volleyball teams clashed last night leaving one person dead. The pitched battle took place between fans of Olympiakos Piraeus and Panathinaikos.

It's shocking that this behavior would bring the elegant Sport of Queens (or, in my dreams, of Queening), into disrepute.

I'm disgusted. This kind of thing hurts my campaign to have Ladies Volleyball become the most popular and televised sport on Earth.

Anyway, I don't have any pictures of the actual brawl. Nor do I want to see any. But I though you might, you know, possibly... be interested in some hot sweaty athletic girls in tight shorts playing volleyball.

See... how good would a 24 hour girls volleyball channel be? TV executives, please make it happen!