Saturday, March 31, 2007

Keeley Hazel - big on top, tight behind

Not sure why her name is back to front. Surely, Hazel Keeley is more normal.

You may not have heard of her. I hadn't until recently. She's a British topless model obviously famous for her preposterously huge breasts. She's one of these girls that you often see on such things as the Maxim or the FHM top 100 sexiest women.

In fact she's one you can vote for on the FHM sexiest poll right now.

The problem I always have with these is that generally I've never heard of these girls. For, me to find someone attractive I need to see some element of talent - be they famous or not.

As far as I can see Keeley is little more than her bra size. So, no, I don't find her attractive.

Quite a nice bottom though, so I thought I share it with you.