Thursday, April 26, 2007

Drive - Mircea Monroe's Resplendent Reverse, Reversed!!!




I hate Fox!!!

Like I said in my previous post on Drive, I am still angry about Firefly. Now, I am also angry about Drive. It got canceled today after only 4 episodes broadcast.

Fox executives are wholly retarded. Sure, they commission great shows. With both Firefly and Drive you had some of the singular best talent ever gathered together on TV, and not to mention some of the hottest ass on the planet. Then they screw up the marketing or the scheduling. Bang! They cancel before a show's had the chance to gather momentum.

Seriously, is this good investing? Do they have no understanding of economics?

Or, is it simply that the average Fox viewer is retarded, and can't therefore cope with a Whedon or Minear written script. Hence the low ratings? I do have more faith in the viewer than Fox Execs. Hmmm... although... 24's success could be possible evidence for that hypothesis.

Look at the truly amazing ass of Miss Monroe. We will now be deprived of that object of wonder, along the amazing asses of the other ladies on the show, and the great acting, and the great writing. Until the next time. Until the next show that Fox won't understand.

Oh, the humanity!!! Fox sucks. Did I mention that?

Here's my previous post on Drive. I hope it helps.