Friday, April 6, 2007

Jessica Biel - Sexiest Woman Alive.

At least according to "Stuff" Magazine. I'm not inclined to disagree. She's been a feature of The Quest before, and rightly so. Her ass is wondrous to behold.

She beat out Scarlett Johanssen, whom I will get around to looking at eventually. In my opinion Jessica is also a better actress. She did a great job in the Illusionist, whereas Scarlett didn't deliver her lines very well in The Black Dahlia.

Here's some pics from Jessica's new movie "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry". Ass you may observe this is a MUST see movie. I love those panties too, so sweet.





And here's some other pics too, just because...





Related Items
______________________


  • Lots More Jessica HERE

  • Superfit Jessica is HERE

  • Happy Birthday Jessica HERE

  • Even More Jessica is HERE