Monday, April 30, 2007

Natalie Dormer - Naked



She's a fox. Also, a tease. Just as Anne Boleyn tempts King Henry, Natalie, and the writer and director of The Tudors taunt us with glimpses of her naked flesh.

Here we do see a little more than last time, but that money shot still eludes us. You can see the curve of that buttock quite distinctly. I'm certain full blown bare bum is worth waiting for. I just would prefer not to wait too much longer.

As I previously mentioned in the Natalie Portman post, I fully expect this Showtime production to blow "The Other Boleyn Girl" out of the water with all the might of HMS Mary Rose.

Miss Dormer, apart from being seriously cute, can act. She may share her role and first name (and possibly delicious bottom) but I've never seen any evidence of Miss Portman showing thespian talent.





Related Items
______________________


  • The Tudors - More Renaissance Rear. HERE

  • Natalie Portman - Naked Princess Ass HERE